Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sanity check

A little busy with work at the moment. The thing that irks me the most about a new job is trying to remember everyone's names, I'm hopeless!!

I've finally managed to sift through the 700+ photos taken from our recent trip to Ireland, Italy and Scotland. Here's a small selection I hope you enjoy.

Gouganne Barra Co. Cork 3
Gouganne Barra, County Cork

Seafood platter at Fishy Fish - Kinsale
Fishy Fish Cafe seafood platter

Leek & cheese tart - Ballymaloe House, Shannagarry
Lunch at Ballymaloe House, Shannagarry County Cork

Rome
Car number plate in Rome (excuse my toes!)

Rome
There were so many lovely sights to shoot in Italy, no matter where you looked!

Sienna
Sienna

Zucchini flowers
Zucchini flowers in Tuscan market

Parmesan heaven
Parmesan heaven

Tuscan countryside
Beautiful Tuscan countryside

Vespas
Vespas


Somewhere in the Chianti region

Stay tuned for more pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home