Sunday, March 26, 2006

An Update

First off I have to say things have been hectic hectic hectic. A lot of personal stuff has been happening these last few weeks, more than I anticipated since flying into Sydney from New York over three weeks ago.

So here I am, back in Sydney on a semi-permanent basis for the time being. J and I have set a date for our wedding here (finally!), we've booked the church and even the reception venue too. I've found a lovely little (well big by New York standards..heh) apartment in Surry Hills, and moved in over the weekend. Like I said, very hectic.

So now comes the decision on what to do with this little site. I started this blog over a year ago to chronicle my life (and eating habits), while living in New York. Now that I'm back in Sydney, I will probably change the focus of it just a tad....

We'll see.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 12:04 am, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

looks like a congratulation is a must to you. COngrats on ur coming wedding. May u and ur hubby be blessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home