Sunday, February 26, 2006

Home sweet home

Slight change of plan, so back in Sydney earlier than expected. Jamaica was great - a lot of food and drink, and unfortunately, a bit too much sun, so peeling like a banana now.

After being away for over 3 years, it was a little strange flying back into Sydney. Everything looks the same, apart from the odd building here and there that have sprouted up in my absence. It was great catching up with family, and hanging around doing zilch (I seem to be doing that a lot lately..heh). Still it's good to be back.

I met my brother today for a lovely brunch at the Rocks, we sat outside and enjoyed the glorious summer weather. We had a great view of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge while we scoffed a dozen Sydney rock oysters. Heaven.

The main reason for coming back to Sydney was to start on the wedding preparations, which I have no motivation to do right now. I'm blaming it on jet lag :)

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 4:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're back in Sydney? For good? Hurrah! Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home