Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Year, New You?

You'll have to forgive me for this little rant, as I'm on the verge of recovering from the flu.

Towards the end of every year, I mentally put together a little list of things I would like to do or change about myself in the new year. Yes the typical eat better, be a better person in general etc etc. It's pretty much the same thing I go through every year, with me giving up before February is even over. This year was meant to be different though (though I say that every year as well), as I've personally gone through some rough patches, and I've tried to stay optimistic about what the new year will bring.

I guess you can say old habits die hard, as I seem to be struggling with the whole "new me" concept, and January isn't even yet over. So this post is more about me being frustrated with myself, and what I can do to kick my butt into gear.

Hmmm, maybe I should cut back on that cold & flu medication...

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2006 11:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sis,

It's your brother. I'm in the kitchen with mum checking out your blog. She's currently eating a Whopper burger after a hard day's work in a Chinese kitchen.

We wish you best of luck in your pursuit to reinvent yourself. I guess you can treat the first few weeks of January as practice run and improve yourself when Chinese New Year ticks around, which is next Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home