Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oh the pain

Noooo!!!!!!!!

Here I was trying to be organized - rather than store the zillions of recipes I've collected over the last few days on scraps of paper, I thought I would be organized and store them in a Hotmail account explicitly for recipes only.

Only that in the craziness of the last few weeks, I have not had the chance to sign in to check. So I just signed in 5 minutes ago to find that.........they deactivated my account. So all the recipes are gone. All 5 years of collecting, gone.

Gone. Deleted. Removed. Lost in cyberspace.

Needless to say I won't be using Hotmail again. Ever.

Oh the pain!! :(

(If anyone out there has a recipe they'd like to share, please share it here...I'm signing up with gmail, right NOW!)

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 1:07 pm, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

oh ! poor you....i had the same problem and have stopped using hotmail ever since. Better to stick with Yahoo and Gmail...take care

 
At April 13, 2006 1:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know paper's messy, but I'd keep it as back-up anyway. Besides, when you're cooking, a paper recipe's easier to have on your kitchen counter than a computer monitor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home