Thursday, June 01, 2006

On the road again

Arrived in Cork almost a week ago. A few days getting over the jetlag, and then it was off to Rome. Terrific sites, and some fantastic pictures which I have yet to upload. 2 more weeks in Tuscany and then off to Scotland for C & J's wedding...can't wait.

Still alive, though barely. A bottle of wine too many and perhaps one grappa too many too. But having a blast nonetheless. Excuse the grammatical errors as I'm a little tipsy, but I am diligently taking photos of everything I see.

Had a lovely dinner tonight - lots of fresh seafood and pasta, heaven if I do say so myself.

They have cooking courses here in Tuscany somewhere. I just have to find it!

More soon....

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 2:46 pm, Blogger Luckyboo said...

C & J,
Where the hell are you!! We haven't heard from you for so long... lot's of goss from NYC.
Love, K & R.

 
At June 30, 2006 8:34 pm, Blogger The Digital Media Guy said...

In SYD yet? Or still on the road? Say hey sometime.

Ciao Bella! V.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home