Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Back to Reality - Part 1

Ah...the joys of post-holiday depression. I'm sure everyone goes through the same motions when they return from a holiday, especially from somewhere warm.

Flew into New York last night from Key West and back at work today. I can't help but stare out the window and think back to the long lazy days on the beach, the booze, the sunburn, the seafood ~ bliss! Even though it was only yesterday, it already feels like it was weeks ago.

The digital camera made it on the trip, but we only managed to take a few shots, none food related would you believe. I only realised this on the last evening when we were merrily chomping away on the freshest sushi I've had in months. Guess that's what sunburn does to my brain cells.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home