Sunday, February 13, 2005

Boooooooored

Saturday night and I'm on the couch boooored out of my mind. Debating on whether to do the ironing today or tomorrow...decisions decisions. I guess I could go out for a walk but I'm feeling lazy today.

Have decided to (try to) eat sensibly on weekdays. I say that now because I just had a big bucket of potato wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce *drool*. It tasted sooo good, but I'm feeling kind of sick from it now but hey, its the weekend..heh. Funny thing I noticed though is that the supermarkets here don't stock sweet chilli sauce, which can be found in any supermarket in Sydney. Anyway it didn't matter, popped on the train and found it in the first grocey store I went into in Chinatown.

There's a huge list of Aussie foods I can list that aren't sold in the US which I miss dearly, with the obvious ones like Tim Tams and Vegemite. But I have to say the thing I miss most is Praise mayonnaise. That sounds kind of weird I know, but you have to try American mayonnaise to know what I mean - bland, oily and did I say bland? Bleugh!! My cousin sent me a small jar of Praise a while ago but unfortunately I just finished it today :(

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... FAG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home