Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Take on Meeee

a-ha are playing their first US concert in 20 years tonight!!!

I found out about this 2 months too late, tickets were sold out in the first hour they went on sale back in July. Thank God for ebay. My first time using it and it was a relatively painless process, though I can see how you can become addicted to buying junk on the site.

Anyway, meeting J at the pub at 6pm to get sloshed beforehand. I reckon 4 beers should loosen me enough to fling my underwear at Morten Harket. :)


I was 14 the first time I saw them in concert in Sydney. I had to be chaperoned by my two older cousins who to this day remind of me the fact that I cried when I saw them on stage.

Yeah I'm an 80's chick through and through. I own every single one of their albums (man that sounds so ancient).

A chance to relive my youth baby.....yeehaa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home