Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello stranger

Yes, I'm back after a rather long hiatus. But after reading a lovely comment left by a stranger, I feel inspired to update my blog again.

It has been a rather frantic few months caring for my little man. I'll spare you the gory details of the birth, but let's just say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Rather quick too, which was a relief (all over in 5 hours!).

We've settled into a bit of a routine and he sleeps well at night, so I'm a happy camper about that. The only downside to all of this is that cooking and general housework have fallen by the wayside. I do cook the occasional meal, but it has been the usual stuff, mostly the recipes I have on this blog.

But the little guy is 4 months old, and slowly creeping towards the 6 month mark - when solids, or rather, mushy things, will be introduced.

So rather than gourmet 3 course meals, it will be healthy and nutritional stuff going forward. Well that's the plan anyway.

It's good to be back.

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2009 10:45 pm, Blogger Helen (Grab Your Fork) said...

Welcome back!

Congrats on your little one. They grow so fast and absorb so much don't they? Things will be so much more exciting once he gets onto solids!

I've heard that the two most popular types of blogs in Aust are food blogs and parenting blogs. Looks like you have both avenues covered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home