Sunday, September 02, 2007

Jamon in Sydney
Jamon - heaven on a plate

Life is bubbling along as most would say. Married life is also bubbling along, although a tad bumpier than usual. Let's just say flowers (tulips of course) have been purchased, nice dinners have been eaten (twice, but I think I need a few more nights out like that thank you very much), and conversations have been had.

I guess the best way to describe this is that the path to marital bliss is an "interesting" journey, one you would rarely hear or read about unless it's on an anonymous blog. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

On another note, as you can see from the crappy photo above, my camera has died, again. I purchased it just over two years ago. I swear these things must have timers on them so once they hit a certain time, "poof!" they retire themselves at the most inopportune times. That's camera number two in less than five years. Ah well. Anyway, the pic above was taken with my camera phone, a brick of a phone, but at least it still works.

Yes, I'm feeling a little melancholic right now. The delicious jamon purchased from the newly opened Hudson Meats in Surry Hills did lift the spirits for a bit. Yum. Must go and purchase some more soon. At $55 a kilogram, its not the cheapest of meats, but it did a fantastic job of soothing the emotions, and that, I have to say, is priceless.

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2007 7:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange tulips, I trust? \(^_^)/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home